Last Updated: March 19, 2023
- Personal Information We Collect We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Payment information, such as your credit card number or bank account information;
- Employment information, such as your job title, company, and work email address;
- User-generated content, such as messages, reviews, comments, and feedback;
- Technical information, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system;
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit, the features you use, and the time and date of your visits; and
- Other information you choose to provide to us, such as in customer surveys, promotions, or contests.
- How We Use Personal Information We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services to you, including software development, consulting, and support;
- To communicate with you about your account and our products and services;
- To process your payments and provide customer support;
- To improve our products and services and develop new ones;
- To personalize your experience and provide customized content;
- To detect and prevent fraud, security breaches, and illegal activities;
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our policies; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your personal information.
- How We Share Personal Information We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Service providers who help us with our business operations, such as payment processors, cloud storage providers, and marketing agencies;
- Affiliates and subsidiaries who provide related products and services to you;
- Business partners who offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights, property, or safety; and
- Third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or other business transaction.
Your Choices and Rights You have the following choices and rights regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in the emails;
- You can request access, correction, or deletion of your personal information by contacting us at the address below;
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing, or request data portability;
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, if the processing is based on your consent; and
- You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in your country of residence.
- Data Security We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing as well as the likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms